HOURS

See our NEW Website for more info!

PLEASE HELP RECYCLE!

Drop off your plastic bags and canning jars at the orchard and we'll re-use them!

We're always looking for wagons for people to use when they go to our pumpkin patch - feel free to drop off your old or un-used wagons at the orchard!

We're also happy to take any picnic tables you're getting rid of - even if it's just the 'bones' of the table.

Thanks!

Apple Varieties Available

  • closed for the 2019 season

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Top 10 Fall Farms!

Persimon Dreams

Order your very Own Lapacek's Orchard T-Shirt

Gymboree Sale On Now!
Janie and Jack Sale on Now

Where Can you Find Us?

Please check out our NEW website and blog to stay informed on Lapacek's Orchard.

N1959 Kroncke Road
Poynette, WI 53955

Take Hwy 51 North from Madison, go straight onto Hwy 22, turn east (right) onto Hwy 60 almost immediately. Drive 2 miles and go North (left) onto Kroncke Road. We're just over a mile on the left-hand side.

Want to talk to someone?
(608) 635-4780

Be sure to subscribe to our new You Tube Channel - "Cider After Dark"!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

State Quarters and Butterflies

119px-2008_AK_ProofThe other day at the store, I had a lady customer come in…we’ll call her Molly. Molly purchased a few different bags of apples and then paid me. Her change included fifty cents and she made a point to ask me if she could have both quarters as state quarters. I wasn’t busy so I had no problem with this. I asked her what state in particular she was looking for…Arizona, Arizona is a hard one to find.

My next questions, “Would you like me to look through all my quarters for you?”

Molly responded, “No, that’s not necessary.” Me, “I sort of want 119px-2008_AZ_Proofto…” and I continued to search.

Mid-way through my handful I came across ALASKA! My parents were just there and it turns out this is a state Molly doesn’t say no to! I continued to look and there, at the end of my handful…was Arizona! Molly was so happy and I was so happy I could help! It took me two extra minutes to look through my handful and I’m pretty sure I made Molly’s day. Little things can make a big difference…

Later that same day, another lady came in on the hunt for something with butterflies. What a fun challenge! I never realized how many items with butterflies we had to offer. Again, I was able to please my customer and we found what she was looking for.

If you ever happen to have a ‘scavenger-hunt’ type challenge. Make sure to stop by…I’ll help in anyway possible (as long as things aren’t too busy…).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...