HOURS

See our NEW Website for more info!

PLEASE HELP RECYCLE!

Drop off your plastic bags and canning jars at the orchard and we'll re-use them!

We're always looking for wagons for people to use when they go to our pumpkin patch - feel free to drop off your old or un-used wagons at the orchard!

We're also happy to take any picnic tables you're getting rid of - even if it's just the 'bones' of the table.

Thanks!

Apple Varieties Available

  • closed for the 2019 season

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Top 10 Fall Farms!

Persimon Dreams

Order your very Own Lapacek's Orchard T-Shirt

Gymboree Sale On Now!
Janie and Jack Sale on Now

Where Can you Find Us?

Please check out our NEW website and blog to stay informed on Lapacek's Orchard.

N1959 Kroncke Road
Poynette, WI 53955

Take Hwy 51 North from Madison, go straight onto Hwy 22, turn east (right) onto Hwy 60 almost immediately. Drive 2 miles and go North (left) onto Kroncke Road. We're just over a mile on the left-hand side.

Want to talk to someone?
(608) 635-4780

Be sure to subscribe to our new You Tube Channel - "Cider After Dark"!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

018I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I shut my computer down for the next few days.  My littles are tucked into bed with instructions that Santa won’t come unless they are sleeping.  After the last few days of celebrating they’ve had I can’t believe that they will be up long.017I’m sitting here enjoying a nice hot cup of Friendship Tea as I blog.  I have probably shared this in the past but if you don’t remember – here’s the simple recipe.  (also can make a beautiful last minute gift – just put it in a mason jar with a ribbon tied around the lid…)

Friendship Tea

  • 1 cup Instant Tea
    2 cups Tang
    2 pkgs of presweetened lemonade (if unsweetened add 1 cup of sugar…pink lemonade makes it look even prettier…)
    1 tsp cloves
    1 tsp cinnamon

Mix together and store in covered jar.

Use 1 heaping tsp or more to 1 cup boiling water

Friendship Tea has become a ‘comfort’ drink for me.  It reminds me of childhood – being warm and snuggly, under a blanket and enjoying a good book.

378656_10151016007585543_726195542_21860137_1958786147_n

We still have a few Christmas celebrations left but so far things are going nice and smoothly (knock on wood).

019We’ve had too many Christmas’s that the girls have laid on my lap and let me open their presents from Santa for them because they were just too sick.  Really, really hoping and praying that they wake up super excited tomorrow morning!   They are at such a wonderful age for all the Christmas magic of the season…except Pip – but she really does enjoy eating the wrapping paper! 

The other day I got really nostalgic about some of the 022movies I used to watch at Christmas time when I was a kid.  They included The Muppet Christmas Carol, One Magic Christmas, and The Night They Saved Christmas.  I decided to order them so that I could have my kids have the same memories of them as me.  (I have now added Elf and Bad Santa to those favorites…but don’t worry, I won’t let the girls watch Bad Santa for a long while). 

I never expected the movies to arrive before Christmas since I asked for the ‘Free Shipping’ method.  But, much to my surprise – two of the movies arrived today!  It was a Christmas Miracle :)  Jared and I are watching the Muppets tonight and I’m sure I’ll be watching it again with the girls tomorrow night while Papa is at the Packer Game with Uncle Brian. 

400117_10151062088450543_726195542_22025712_396110234_n

Pip still only has her one tooth…but she’s been such a happy adorable baby.  Also – so tolerant of the crazy schedule and rocked to sleep naps in the car seat.  We are so blessed to have these wonderful babes. 404904_10151060428120543_726195542_22019986_1463799184_nI won’t leave you in suspense too long – I’ll be blogging more about this next week.  I’ll leave you with yes – that’s a bedazzled beer bottle full of High Life AND a caterpillar/pumpkin teeth beer bottle full of High Life.  AND yes – it is for one of our Christmas celebrations…

And with that – Merry Christmas to everyone!  I’m signing off the computer for a day or so and just taking the time to enjoy my family and this wonderful holiday!

019

See how to make your very own felt stockings HERE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...